Saturday 20 August 2011

Work Work Work

I just ordered a new book, How To Make Money using Etsy, by Timothy Adam. So far it has great insights into how to make the most of your online shop and making use of such tools as google analitics and google trends and making use of keywords. alot to take in but should hopefully go along way in improving shop stats and sales. All this online jargon is rather annoying, and i feel like i'm spending all my time in front of a computer at the moment, but i have managed to spare a few hrs to start playing with some new mica powder i just bought. Test pieces are in the kiln so i will post later with results.

In the meantime why not check out my latest treasury based on my favourite colour Green. All the items are from the UK. Let me know what you think, click on the link below


No comments:

Post a Comment