Saturday 24 September 2011

Hurworth Country Fair

Well a week ago today I braved the early morning to head out and set up my stall at the Hurworth Country Fair, and what a miserable day it started out as. After pounding rain all Friday, the ground was rather sodden, but at least the rain held off on the day until I had finished setting up. Complete with my brand new banner. below.
Shame about the Bright Orange on the tent but love my new banner

We were blessed with sunshine after dinner and more people started to turn up, braving the rather muddy field to come and check out the stalls. Due to the random layout of the fair I felt a lot of people passed us by without realizing we were there but on the whole it was a good day, we were treat to bagpipes, fire engine displays and a dog show. Then the real challenge came after taking down the stall - trying to get of the field without the car getting stuck!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment