Wednesday 14 September 2011

Preping for the Fair

Apologies for not posting this week but been very busy replenishing stock ready for Hurworth Country Fair this Saturday, for anyone in the area its open 10.30am till 4pm at the Grange Hurworth. visit HERE for more info. It looks like the weather is going to hold out so fingers crossed!

I've also been trying out some new ideas including these Glass Star's ready for dare I say it Christmas. Let me know what you think of them!

 Pieces cut and ready for copperfoiling
Finished Star

I'm also working on creating affordable broaches similar to the new range of insect
 necklesses, just waiting on the broach backs to come in the post, hope they get here before the weekend! Very exciting I ordered a new banner last week which arrived yesterday can't wait to use it on saturday, will post a pic after the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment